- New Inventory
- Build & Price
- New F-150 Trucks
- Financing Application
- Sell or Trade Your Vehicle
- Early Lease Renewal
- Vehicle Models
- Parts & Service
Prepaid Maintenance Plan
Why Choose a Ford Protect Maintenance Protection Plan?
Our maintenance plans make it easy to keep your vehicle running at its best by ensuring it gets all the recommended scheduled maintenance.
There’s a maintenance plan that’s right for you.
Click on the brochures below for more information about Ford’s prepaid maintenance plans, including coverage details, plan options, maintenance service intervals, how to purchase and more.
Why a Maintenance Plan Makes Sense
- 100% backed by Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited.
- Honoured at every authorized Ford and Lincoln Dealer across Canada and the United States.
- Regular schedule maintenance serviced by Ford-Trained Technicians using Ford approved parts.
- Helps to ensure that your vehicle is maintained properly by keeping up with your vehicle’s regular maintenance needs.
- If you sell your vehicle, the remaining Maintenance Protection Plan coverage may be transferred to a new owner, which can add to the resale value of your vehicle. FMPP coverage must be transferred within 90 days of the purchase date of the vehicle (except where prohibited by law). The Limited Maintenance Plan is not transferable.
- Zero deductible.
- May be included in your finance or lease contract in most cases.