- We will be temporarily shortening working hours from 8 AM to 5 PM Monday - Friday and our sales team is available Saturdays from 9AM – 4PM
- Disinfection of all frequently used areas such as (showroom, waiting area and restrooms) will be done at a minimum of 3 times per day.
- All vehicles being dropped off for service will be disinfected on the driver touchpoints at the time of drop off and again before pick-up, including keys.
- All staff will wear gloves when handling your vehicle.
- We will only allow one customer per shuttle vehicle. The vehicle will be disinfected after each trip. We apologize if this slows down the shuttle service during this time. Greetings that involve touching, such as handshakes, will not be permitted.
- Physical space between all people will be increased to at least 2 meters (i.e. lines on the floor, partitions, signage).
- Clean handwashing facilities and alcohol-based hand cleansers are provided in multiple locations throughout the building (i.e. entrances, boardrooms and break rooms), signage is posted throughout the building encouraging good respiratory hygiene, hand hygiene, and other healthy practices.
If you have any symptom of COVID-19 (fever, cough or difficulty breathing), or even mild symptoms, you must stay home to avoid spreading illness to others. Additionally, if you traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days or had contact with someone who has traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days, please follow the government guidelines and self-quarantine at home. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from BC public health officials and government agencies, as we can continue to support our customers and communities as needed.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.