– Diagnose vehicle problems in a timely manner
– Use appropriate diagnostic equipment efficiently
– Keep up-to-date on latest technical service bulletins, campaigns, etc.
– Use Ford-provided technical assistance (e.g., Technical Support Systems guide, hotlines, OASIS, SBDS)
– Enroll in current technology training
– Complete service and repair assignments
correctly to pass quality inspections or test drives
– Attend the required training to maintain specialty certification and improve skills
– Collect all necessary information before requesting parts (e.g., model year)
– Meet or exceed flat rate time allowances
– Follow safety rules and regulations
– Correctly use special tools and equipment provided by the Service Department
– Maintain sufficient inventory of personally owned tools and keep them in good working order
– Write complete and accurate descriptions of work done/cause of problem on repair orders
– Complete warranty repair orders according to policy
– Communicate problems or delays to Service Manager or Service Advisors as soon as observed
– Use time ticket correctly and according to dealership requirements
· Service Advisor
· Service Manager
· The customer, when necessary (e.g., for NPF explanation)
· FCSD Field Service Engineer
· Ford Technical Hotline
Build ethics/integrity into all tasks and responsibilities
Please forward your resume, in confidence, to email@example.com
Watkin Motors is a family run organization aligned with one of the leading design, quality and environmentally friendly automotive manufactures in the world – Ford Motor Company.
We are looking for a person who believes in creating long term relationships through product knowledge, honesty and follow up with our customers. Knowledge of the Ford product and internet savvy would be a benefit but not a must.
For the right person we will invest in training while supplying a wage guarantee. If you are looking for a change from a current automotive store, or a change in career to something new and exciting, this could be your opportunity. We combine a great product, with a family values Company in a lifestyle driven community.
Please forward your resume, in confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org