At Watkin Motors, we are proud of our involvement in the community that has made us so successful. Over the years, we have helped support a variety of organizations by way of donations, contributions and volunteer time. Watkin Motors has also been involved in many fund-raising ventures.
Below you will find some of the organizations we have been working with to make our community a better place.
- United Way
- Kalamalka Rotary Club – Dream Auction
- Vernon Rotary – On Line Auction
- Enactus Okanagan College
- Greater Vernon Minor Hockey
- Vernon Jubilee Hospital Foundation
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation
- NONA’s Tree House Project
- Lumby Days
- Bollywood Bang
- Salvation Army Christmas Hamper Drive
- Watkin Motors Sun Valley Cruise-In
- Big Brother’s & Sister’s Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Vernon Winter Carnival
- Vernon Golf and Country Club’s Annual Golf Tournament
- 2008 Ford World Women's Curling Championship
If you are interested in having Watkin Motors support your organization and/or event, please forward a written request or email to the attention of our Marketing & Special Events Manager, Abby Lagerquist.
4602 27th Street
Vernon BC V1T4Y6